IT outsourcing transactions must be legally supported. Depending on the content of the specific project, local, national and international IT outsourcing can be involved in advising on the general IT law, data protection law, professional law, antitrust law, intellectual property rights and intellectual property rights. Our IT outsourcing practice includes the outsourcing of simple or complex databases, data centers, client / server hardware, TK to the entire IT structure of a company. We provide comprehensive consulting services for the outsourcing of information technology and business process outsourcing (BPO). We also advise on the outsourcing of IT business processes, system integration agreements, cooperations, etc. This covers the commercial protection, distribution and use of various IT products and IT services.
In the following areas, we offer our clients our special expertise in IT outsourcing / IT law:
- IT Outsourcing
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Performance Specification (IT-Project contracts)
- Service Level Agreements
- IT-Project and System-Integration contracts
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution
- Internet Agreements (Website-/Shop-/Usage contracts)
- VAR-, ISV-, OEM Contracts
- Hard- and Software Maintenances
- IT-License Contracts
- IT-Distribution Agreements
- Backbone agreements
- Network-/Technical Contracts
- RFI, RFP, Term Sheets und Indicative Offers.